Saturday, September 6, 2008

2 Years of Bliss


Our anniversary was August 31 and I forgot to announce to the world how happy we still are.  I did not forget that it was our anniversary though... we had a wonderful weekend of backpacking in the uintahs and then lounging about and watching all the pixar movies.  Of course you already saw the amazing couch that I /we got for our anniversary.  Probably what you didn't see is how Ralph still makes me laugh every day often against my own will and how I put up with his nerdlike tendancies so easily.  I have to admit, every time I hear about siblings or friends complain about the dating world, I realize that these really have been two years of bliss. 

4 comments:

April said...

congratulations!

LAINA said...

Yeah for you. Two years of bliss. How romantic.

Floyd Family said...

We have loved having Aunt Jenny in the family officially for the past 2 years as well!!!!

Alta said...

I just want you to know that you are the cutest couple ever. I love being around the two of you. It makes me remember to love my hubby better. (bad english sorry) I am so happy that you (jenny) are in the family. Lizzie loves you so much and is loving having you as her teacher.