Saturday, May 10, 2008

Cutie Pies!


 We got to babysit baby Elliot today he is such a cutie patootie.  Ralph was making faces and he would try to make the same face back, awww he was so cute.  It is always so fun to see how, especially if you don't have kids yet, how your husband acts around kids, Ralph is a natural. I also had to show our niece Lizzie's birthday present to her uncle Ralphy, first of all as a teacher I have to acknowledge how good her handwriting is, seriously, way to go Lizzie!  And the best part is the paper tube is the gift it is a telescope she made him.  I don't know why but I think that is one of the coolest presents Ralph got, she made it herself, and I can just imagine her thinking he would have fun with it.  We love all our nephews and niece we are so glad they are in our lives.  

No comments: