Saturday, April 3, 2010

The House!


Some things just work out the way they are supposed to. We found this house last week, and we made a first low-ball offer and they accepted! So we are doing our inspection this Tuesday, but things are looking good for us to close on this home in a few weeks. And we will be HOMEOWNERS! As my nephew would say, "Scary-Happy." We are so excited about this home it is over right behind Highland Park Elementary, on a quiet cul-de-sac. As you can see in the pics it is what I would call "Immaculately Sixties." It has lots of potential and has been very well cared for. It has a big yard and a basement apartment. If all goes well this is just the beginning of some very fun before/after picture posts!









5 comments:

Reuben and Laura Evans said...

How exciting! It looks like a great home! I love the big backyard. When you get settled we would love to come see it!

LAINA said...

HOORAY!!! I can't believe you are so close to being home owners, that is such a big step. It is 60's for sure, but with a little love and paint it has a TON of potential. Plus,you can's pass up a yard like that. I want to come see it as soon as possible.

You guys are so grown up, a house. WOW!

Weed Family said...

I love it! Especially the flower wallpaper in the bathroom :) Yes, I'm sure it is "scary happy" but mostly happy, we are so excited for you guys!

Liz Harnish said...

Yay! I love when things just work out. I'm so happy for you guys, and I'm so excited to see the before and after posts!

rick & chrysi said...

I'm still excited for you! Take before and after picts. of all your big projects. I can't wait for all you'll do for the house.