Friday, February 13, 2009

Hey you Valentine's Day Pathetics!



So, it was brought to my attention that people have crappy taste in movies.  Jenny and I didn't want to think for ourselves tonight and thought, "Hey, lets see what movies other people recommend for Valentine favorites." This is what was recommended, Cinderella, Sleepless in Seattle, Kate and Leopold and other such ridiculous movies.  Gag me.  So this is a list comprised of movies that Jenny and I think make the cut for worthy Valentine's Day movies in no particular order, except alphabetical.

- Amelie
- Chocolat
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- Garden State
- Love Actually
- A Man and a Woman
- P.S. I love you
- Pride and Prejudice
- The Princess Bride
- Stranger than Fiction

Boo Yah!

7 comments:

Floyd Family said...

That's not a bad list, but you left off one of the classics - When Harry met Sally. Happy Valentine's Day!

LAINA said...

I happen to love sleepless in seattle. I always have and probably always will. But I like your list as well. A couple of my favorites are on there.

LAINA said...

This has nothing to do with your post but is more in response to the comment you left on mine.

I am glad I was able to convince you. Now that you have that settled you can let the babies roll on in.

Liam Weed said...

You forgot Teen Wolf 1 AND 2.

Erica Crismon said...

PS i love you made me cry five separate times and for really unrelated reasons to what was going on in the movie. one of them, i think, was because i really wanted to be in dublin when in fact i was in crappy provo, utah. good list guys. i agree completely.

Lauren said...

haha... good list. Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind is one of my all time favs!! But I must agree that When Harry met Sally is also a good one.. and P.S. I love you is on my list.

This is kind of unrelated but have you seen Bella?! I think you'd love it. Not exactly a Vday show but it's a super good one.

Thane said...

I cannot believe that Pride and Prejudice is on that list. I have just lost 90% of my respect for you and it wasn't very high to begin with. A movie list without Rocky IV is not a movie list at all, nuff said.